Commercial Van Insurance – New York City

Serving Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island

Drive down any busy city or urban street during the day, and if there are businesses lining that block, sooner or later you’re likely to see a delivery van. They are everywhere just about all the time in commercial districts. It is how the products you may purchase on that streets get to the seller.

If you use commercial vans in your business and you are looking for insurance in New York City, call us today.

What Is Commercial Van Insurance and Who Needs It?

If you own or manage a business that uses vans for just about any purpose, you need van insurance to protect yourself, your employees, and your business. You cannot risk having no insurance. We can provide you with the insurance coverage that you need.

Some businesses that need commercial van insurance coverage include:

  • Electricians, plumbers and other tradesmen
  • Couriers
  • Caterers
  • Expediters
  • Florists
  • and there are more

Your van is probably making deliveries and could be running on the street most of the day; the more time on the street, the greater the risk and your needs.

You will need a variety of insurance types to protect yourself, your employees and your company. These include:

Liability Insurance that will pay for any injuries or damage to other people or to other people property if you are, unfortunately, at fault in the accident. This would pay for medical care and other personal expenses that an individual incurs as the result of your accident. It would also pay for damage to property such as another vehicle or building.

Physical Damage coverage will protect you from the loss of the use of your van if it is damaged. You can lose money while your van is out of commission. You want to avoid loss of sales and profits, so make sure you have enough coverage to cover all possibilities. You can ask us about small business insurance if you need more information.

If you deliver other people’s products using your own van, the originating company may provide insurance for you and that property while you are working for them. Ask them to make sure. You also need to make sure that your van is properly insured when you are not working for someone else and you are using your van on your own time. If you lose the use of your van, you could lose serious income.

Types of Vans That Need Insurance

There are several types of vans that we can insure and that need coverage to protect you from loss. Those include:

  • Sprinter Trucks
  • Cargo Vans
  • Step Vans
  • Delivery Vans
  • Wheelchair Vans
  • Company Vans
  • Passenger Vans
  • Mini Vans

Take No Chances

With the right van insurance policy:

  • Save money
  • You can reduce your liability and risk
  • Enjoy top notch personal service from your agent

Take no chances. Call us so you can review coverage with an agent.  He or she will find the right plan for you at a price you can afford.

Get a Quote or call 855-664-2886